Company Name: WestRock
Position Title: Freight Accountant
Position Type: Full-Time, Paid
Salary: $48K-$52K Depending on experience
Position Location: Dunwoody, Atlanta (North Atlanta/GA400/I285)
- Prepare and review accruals for month-end processes for freight accruals and other miscellaneous accruals related to the divisional locations.
- Perform and review month-end journal entries for completeness and accuracy
- Comply with SOX controls and GAAP to ensure a solid internal control
- Perform and review account reconciliations, investigate and follow up on reconciling items in a timely manner.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve processes through standardization or automation
- Perform and assist in audit processes through the preparation of schedules and communications with internal and external auditors
- Assist business partners with reports and ad hoc request relates to areas within shared services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 2+ years of accounting experience is preferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Forward-thinker and deadline-driven
- Financial expertise and the ability to apply financial principles in a manufacturing environment
- Able to build effective teams and support plant initiatives, goals, and demonstrate a positive attitude toward others
- Sets priorities, establish objectives/milestones, and schedule activities effectively
- Experience with month-end close processes
- JD Edwards, Hyperion, and Blackline experience a plus
- High level of Microsoft Office proficiency with an advanced level of Excel is required.
- Self-starter and strong leadership skills
Application Instructions: https://jobs.westrock.com/jobs/finance- ... ATR10627#/
Application Deadline: 5/13/2022
Contact: Tim Williams
Email: [email protected]
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest